Linking up with Ashley and Neelly - today is all about TV and movies.
1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
I don't think I've ever had a girls night with movies; but if I had to choose from my own movies then I'd probably pick Legally Blonde - good girls movie!
2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?
I'm not sure what to pick first; there are so many box sets that I could sit and happily watch. Take your pick for some of these!
3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?
The Simpsons. Every time the next box set comes out Husband buys it for me for birthday or Christmas. I can happily have them running and running.
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
On our honeymoon : Now You See Me. Totally a brilliant movie to see in the theatre, and certainly one to own on Blu-Ray.
5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?
The amount of TV and movies that get watched in this house that is a really (really) tough question. I'm going to stick with TV (it is too tough to pick out the movies); top three TV - Burn Notice, The West Wing and Psych (I own the first two box sets, the last belongs to Husband). This is current - ask me five years ago or in five years time I'm sure you'll get a different list.