Linking up with Ashley and Neely
1. What is your favourite fall activity?
Specific to this time of year? The return of the NFL and the World Series (Fall Classic) which I always try and take a week off work for.
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
Several! Watching college football it's the Florida Gators... just because it was on TV one day and I loved the Gator on their shirts! In the NFL then it's the Giants (New York all the way, only place I've spent any time in America); but I have a soft spot for the Jets (perennial also rans in NYC) and the Jaguars, who being just up the road from the Gators I view as their 'big brothers'.
|Jaguars (the Gators big brothers)|
|The mighty Gators - where Tim Tebow started|
|Watching the Giants at Wembley in 2007|
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
I'm not sure there is anything! If you're a kid there is a horse chestnut tree at the end of our street that does a good line in conkers!
4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Layers and scarves - you can't tell what the weather is going to get up to so you need to be able to get warm or cool off.
5. What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Two NFL games at Wembley this year!! It's out big day out; and this year two big days out!
6. What is your favourite fall holiday? Tradition?We might not be Americans but we celebrate Thanksgiving. We have our turkey and sweet potatoes (with marshmallows on top) and watch as much football as we can stay awake for. Husband always beats me on that one!
|Slightly burned marshmallows|