Linking up with Ashley and Neely for the Sunday Social
- What is currently on your wish list?
Ah my wishlist, curated by Amazon. It is long and varied and contains such disparate items as books (mostly on London), ornaments (mostly frogs), subscriptions (to websites and magazines) and all sorts of other random stuff.
- Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
This blogging App Nuffnang X (for iPhone and Android) gives a whole new aspect to interacting with comments and blogs. Watch out for a post on great iPhone apps coming soon!
- What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I've been watching the new season of Red Dwarf... missing and presumed dead after 9 seasons, resurrected briefly by a TV special and now currently enjoying Season 10 - it is great to have Lister, Rimmer, Kryten and The Cat back (even if they are beginning to look their age, sorry boys!).
- Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc). Tell us which is your favorite and why
Twitter is my favourite to use - I just enjoy the endless conversation and have met some fabulous people. Facebook is best for social interaction; I know the Timeline is generally not liked, but I like it - it is easy to share photos, thoughts and all sorts of other things!
Most of my links can be found on my About Me page.
- What is a TV show or movie or song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of... feel free to name one of each!
TV Show - every Sunday morning (nearly) so it must be true - Friends. It never gets old, even though I must have seen every episode a dozen times.
Movie - There are quite a few, I think definitely I'd go with one of the old musicals... probably 'High Society' - it is like comfort food; I've seen those old films so much I can practically recite most of the scripts!
Song - again there are quite a few. I have thousands in iTunes, but only a short playlist on my phone so I hear the same ones quite a lot... probably Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World" as it has such positive lyrics and always gives me a little smile. The BBC used it in a fabulous advert which you can see on YouTube.