Linking up with Ashley and Neely for the Sunday Social
What do you value most in life?
My family, my friends and my cat. Stuff is great - but without people to share things with life is just living.
- What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
The internet (and it's evolution) because it connects all our lives together and provides everything from newspapers to radio, TV to movies. It gives everyone a voice and connects people instantly.
- What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Being happy with who you are and where you are in life. If you can be content then everything else follows.
- What would you most like to be remembered for when you're gone?
Making a difference.
- What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Accepting and dealing with MS. It is hard to adapt to the fact that you are a disabled person and difficult to admit (and sometimes accept) help. Getting on with life and admitting this is sometimes hard and I think the most difficult thing I've ever done.
- If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Renée Zellweger - I know she could do the accent and get the body shape right! Also she is a fantastic actress.