These change on a fairly regular basis; right now it is the following four:
|Google Keep it is a nice easy to use and lightweight note app that syncs across just about anything you choose|
|Foursquare not only does it keep a mini-journal of where I've been but is tells me when I was last there so happy memories!|
|Instagram because it lets me share photos across multiple platforms, and makes them into little works of art along the way|
|Plume because it colour codes my friends so their tweets are easy to find and also shows all my different feeds with colour bars at the side to identify which is which.|
2. 4 favorite Summer TV shows
- Royal Pains
- Covert Affairs
3. 4 things you would NEVER do
- Take drugs; except when they get around to legalising cannabis for medical use in the UK as it would really help some of my MS symptoms
- Drive drunk (if I did still drive, which I don't)
- Vote for UKIP (a rather far-right party here in the UK), they are on a (fairly) long list of parties I'd never vote for
- Not be there for a friend who needs me - my friends have been rocks for me and never let me down.
4. 4 items you carry with you no matter what
I'm only allowed four?! Have you seen the size of my handbag?!
- My cell phone - have to stay connected ;-)
- My iPad - runs my life (especially at work)
- My Freedom Pass/Taxi Card - they live in the same wallet and make sure that I can get around
- My disabled parking badge - never know when it might be needed
Note that my door keys don't make the cut (lucky there is nearly always somebody at home!), but I would also have to add my RADAR key (opens disabled toilets), my finger-less gloves (for when walking aids start to chafe), gloves in winter and a fan in summer, my rain hat and my tablets (although I have a stock at work, so they are really just emergency extras).
5. 4 blogs we should follow
I advise checking my blog roll down on the right hand side of this page; it is currently undergoing maintenance, but it will give you a starter for ten!