Linking up with Ashley and Neely for the 100th time!
1. Who do you call when you need to vent?
Keep it in the family; Husband or Mother.
2. Where do you go when you need alone time?
I hang out in the bedroom with Casper K. Although my version of needing alone time is usually related to playing the Xbox more than anything else. I'm not really a solitary person; I like to be with people.
In my angst-ridden late teenage/early twenties and house sharing years I used to take walks. This would have been more explicable if I still lived in the country village where I grew up; but this was when I was off at University; Royal Holloway had a lovely campus the town around was not all that. My next stop was Dartford, even less of a lovely place to walk around (especially the parts we lived in!).
3. What is your favorite alone time activity?
It's a three way tie. I like to play the Xbox (quite obsessively), read (mostly Kindle these days), and mess around with my laptop (blogging, digital art, WILFING).
4. What us something we should all stop and read right now?
I have to choose! I will give you a selection to choose from:-
A cornucopia of books (click here for more details). The selection is wide and varied; something for different moods and different tastes. A good few of these are also movies (but I read the book before seeing the film!).
5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn't already? Family? Celeb? I'm not sure; a lot of my friends and family do read my blog already! As every so often we do manage to get back to our roots and have a London themed article; so maybe Mayor Boris Johnson or former mayor Ken Livingstone?