Linking up with Ashley and Neely
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Salmon, gorgeous and good for you!!
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
It's a drink not a food... hot chocolate with marshmallows melted in. If I can't sleep at 3am or am under the weather it is my go to treat.
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
I'm not much up with the weird or crazy (maybe as I've never travelled much?) - dragon-fruit is quite weird?
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
Not many, I'll eat nearly anything. I don't like tapioca (oh, bad childhood memories) and I don't like ochra (also called 'ladies fingers') - that is the comprehensive list!!
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Oh, so many. Until she died my Granny (Dad's Mum) lived with us. She was a real traditional cook. Shepherd's Pie on Monday (mince made with left over roast cut with bread) or stew with dumplings or oxtail with pearl barely.
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
My pottage/soup. You can find the recipe here. The first time I made it I was living in a flat share, I was home alone sick; and those were the bits I found in the fridge. When Better-half and I moved in together I made it for him once, and it has been a firm favourite in our house ever since.