- What is your favorite fall activity Pumpkin carving for Halloween. You can get cheap ones in the supermarket which don't really have much flesh, but plenty of seeds for roasting! I like to get creative with my carving too!
- Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why? My original introduction to (American) football was when my brother and I were kids. He used to have a table game so his sister had to learn all the rules! Years later my fiancé re-introduced me. As a Yankees fan it seemed natural to follow a New York team, so I picked the Giants. I do have a soft spot for the Jets as well though! We also watch College ball - I randomly chose Florida as I liked their Gator... which means I also have a soft spot for their 'big brothers' the Jaguars. It gets busy in our house in football season (nearly here, yay!).
- What is something fun about fall in your area? To be honest, there isn't much. Our tree and those of our neighbours shed leaves all over the garden and my better-half has an eternal battle clearing them.
- What are your favorite fall outfit staples? Anything warm once it gets colder. I have a massive and constantly expanding collection of hats, gloves and scarves!
- What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season? Same thing I look forward to every year... the NFL game at Wembley Stadium - we have been lucky enough to go every year!
A set by nat_mach
» You can also view all 39 items as a slideshow
- What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions? Halloween is one (see above). Even though we aren't American we also celebrate Thanksgiving - we watch the football games and have turkey and sweet potatoes for dinner.