Linking up with Neely and Ashley again
1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Marks & Spencer. they understand that women have curvy figures and that not everyone has really long legs!
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Chanel. Truly classic.
3. What is your must have closet staple?
Black trousers. Any occasion any place.
4. What is your favourite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
I have to wear flat shoes or I fall over. So - Hotter shoes (granny-shoes as my mother happily calls them) and my £10 eBay trainers that are smart enough to wear to work!
|Non-granny Hotter shoes|
|Not £10 trainers - but they were great|
5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
When I was younger I was quite the hippie. Some of the skirts I had were so unique, and not that expensive.
6. What is a style you'd love to try?
I'm pretty happy with my 'style' (I'm not sure it really deserves that label). I'm too old to change now!